Export Registration Certificate is mandatory for any kind of export business in Bangladesh.Bangladesh exports more than hundreds products and services to most of the countries in the world. The main exporting products are Readymade Garments, Leather and Leather Goods, Frozen Foods, Jute and Jute Goods etc. The main buyers of Bangladesh are USA, EU Countries and Canada. There are plenty of scopes to start a profitable export oriented business in Bangladesh.
Anybody who has a trade license can start export business. In this regard he has to collect Export Registration Certificate (ERC) from the Chief Controller of Import and Export (CCI&E), the solitary power to issuing the license.
For Export Registration Certificate need to renewed each fiscal year by paying required fees. To collect ERC generally following documents should be submit with the application:
- Trade License
- Bank Solvency Certificate
- Photographs of Applicants
- Partnership deed if partnership business
- Memorandum and Articles of Association if limited company
- Incorporation Certificate if limited company
- TIN Certificate
- Ownership deed or rent receipt or lease deed of the office premises
- Membership Certificate of respective trade organization